So after a long hiatus from blogging, which was mostly due to the fact that I couldn't think of anything to write about... I woke up this morning with a plethora of new post ideas. I'm not going to show all my cards at once, though, or I might push myself all too quickly into another blog drought. So, for today, just a link to another blog post I stumbled upon recently. I don't know this woman, and apparently neither to many of the people that have found this post. However, the sentiment is exactly what I have found my heart saying so many times! I couldn't agree more or even attempt to say it any better, so best to just link you to the other post itself.
I don't want my children to be happy blog
Happy Reading!
Mac...I love her blog! I have that exact blog post bookmarked on my computer...it was sooo good! I miss you!!!
ReplyDelete